The Do's and Don't of Using Pressure Washers. Do you still find cleaning outdoor areas hassle and time-consuming? Maybe you are lacking of the right tools and equipment for cleaning! How about an intense cleaning method? All you need to own is a High Pressure Washer.
High Pressure Washer as it name suggests is actually a type of machine wherein there is an intense power of the water pressure it provides to its users, it can even reach approximately 8,000 psi. Ideally the machine works best on hard-to-clean spots on your garage, garden and patios. The machine works with a filter, motor, pump and a sprayer. The pressure you choose for the machine to work on does the hard cleaning for you in no time! This is mainly the reason as to why this type of product has been a hit on the market ever since it was released.
High Pressure Washers are capable of blasting away grease and dirt, which is why a lot of big Companies are taking advantage to this machine. It works best also on removing graffiti with the right pressure of water. Some Pressure Washers are not ideal for cleaning vehicles; however there are also car washer pressures available over the market. The usage of this machine needs a lot of attention to avoid causing any damages. High Pressure Washers are without a doubt effective on cleaning but when not used properly, it may deliver unwanted results.
Every product has its own lifespan and generally speaking, any product wouldn't work longer as much as you want if the cleaning, maintenance and the way it is used are not properly done. Now, what are the proper ways of using and cleaning the High Pressure Washer?
1. Do some testing before starting the actual usage of the machine. Try to use a little pressure first on a small space and adjust the pressure just as you wish for it to work (It of course depends on how tough the cleaning will be). In this way, you’ll avoid to cause any damages to your home’s surface or outdoor objects.
2. Make sure that you are wearing protective gears, suitable for Pressure Washers, for safety purposes.
3. Operate the machine in a safety manner; keep the water stream away from your pets and kids.
4. When not in use, always make sure that the machine is turned off.
5. Use the right accessories for the machine to work even faster.
6. When cleaning your Pressure Washer, always engage on using clean fresh water.
7. Store your Pressure Washer to a well-ventilated area.
8. Check the GPM output of the hose used if it is sufficient for your Pressure Washer.
9. Make sure you’re using the right oil for the machine.
10. Change oils regularly.
1. Do not refill the fuel of your Pressure Washer when it is running.
2. Do not use the machine on any fragile objects like window glass; the intense pressure of the water might cause breakage.
3. Do not use Pressure Washer with your car, truck or any vehicle, the pressure of the water might be too much for vehicle cleaning.
4. Do not use hot water, unless your pump is capable of using so.
5. Do not use any cleaning products, not intended for Pressure Washers, it may cause damages.
6. Do not use the machine whenever there are leaks.
In order to make cleaning even more effective and efficient, use the right sprayer or the so called “nozzle” for the right type of cleaning you wish to perform. There are also detergent powders that are appropriate to a specific brand or type of washer, all you need to do is ask for the experts because the wrong match of accessories might cause ineffective cleaning or worse damages that goes beyond repairs.
Purchasing a Pressure Washer might somehow be of a challenge since it varies from different brands and types. The very first thing a buyer is concern of is the price. Such machine might be a little costly but sure is worth of your penny! Before doing any purchase, make your own research for the best brands and compare. Always ask for assistance when buying your very own Pressure Washer to ensure a wise purchase.